Why don’t doctors give you antibiotics?
- by admin
Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have issued guidance that suggests doctors shouldn’t prescribe antibiotics for infections that don’t warrant a hospitalization, and that patients with pneumonia should be seen more frequently for antibiotics.
But the CDC has said doctors shouldn�t prescribe antibiotics to people who are hospitalized, as long as they don�t have underlying conditions that might increase the risk of a hospital-acquired infection.
This article is from the archive of our partner The Wire.
Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have issued guidance that…
- How to learn more about liberty health science
- Mental health facilities face new challenges as federal funds dry up
- What is the Harris-Harris agreement?
- The Health Connector: A new tool for doctors and nurses to connect with patients and connect with healthcare providers
- When you’re not looking at a calendar, what’s your calendar like?