Jaguar’s health stocks have gone through a rough patch
- by admin
The stocks of Jaguar, one of Europe’s biggest carmakers, have lost more than half their value since June.
Jaguar shares have slumped over recent weeks amid a sharp decline in the price of oil and a drop in the value of its auto-parts business.
Shares fell by more than 10% over the past year.
JLR has been struggling to recoup the costs of a $1.2 billion write-down of its car division.JLR said in January that it was exploring new ways to generate cash and was planning to restructure its business, but the problems continued.
The company’s stock is down more than 9% this year.
Jurassic Park, which has had a rough ride in the past few years, lost more that 8% this month.
The stocks of Jaguar, one of Europe’s biggest carmakers, have lost more than half their value since June.Jaguar shares have…
- How to learn more about liberty health science
- Mental health facilities face new challenges as federal funds dry up
- What is the Harris-Harris agreement?
- The Health Connector: A new tool for doctors and nurses to connect with patients and connect with healthcare providers
- When you’re not looking at a calendar, what’s your calendar like?