The Walking Dead is coming back to television
- by admin
The Walking Down Dead, a spinoff of AMC’s AMC series that ran from 2011 to 2013, is back on television in 2018.
The Walking Dead will return for a second season, which kicks off with the premiere of the first episode on October 18, 2018.
The show will also return for another six episodes, starting with the second season finale, which will be broadcast October 30.
The series has been in the news for several weeks since AMC announced that it would not be renewing the series for a third season.
It was originally set to end after seven seasons, but that deal was eventually changed, with AMC announcing in December that it will end the series at its final two seasons.
AMC also said that the show would return to television in 2021, but the network has not announced a premiere date.
The network has also not announced whether or not the series will be picked up for a fourth season.
The news comes after AMC’s own Walking Dead show, The Walking Stash, was renewed for a fifth season in April, though that deal also included a possible sixth season.
The Walking Down Dead, a spinoff of AMC’s AMC series that ran from 2011 to 2013, is back on television…
- How to learn more about liberty health science
- Mental health facilities face new challenges as federal funds dry up
- What is the Harris-Harris agreement?
- The Health Connector: A new tool for doctors and nurses to connect with patients and connect with healthcare providers
- When you’re not looking at a calendar, what’s your calendar like?